The number of people installing bifold doors in their homes is growing very rapidly in the south of England - for a number of very good reasons! They can hugely enhance your house by effectively extending your living space out into your garden - especially good for kitchen extensions or dining rooms.
Rococo (based in Romsey, Hampshire) design, deliver and install bifold doors for a whole range of properties in the South of England - old and new, large and small. We have been delivering customer satisfaction with home improvements such as conservatories, garden rooms and orangeries for nearly 20 years and only recommend top quality products.
As mentioned recently in the Sunday Times Home Supplement, it is wise not to cut corners when it comes to bifolding doors:
- Don’t try to save money by getting your builder to put in bifolds; it’s a precision ob for an approved installer.
- Look at your neighbours/friends doors or test those at the factory before you buy.
- Wood expands and contracts so if you go for timber frames, make sure they are weatherproof.
- Make sure your bifolds meet the latest strict building regulations for thermal efficiency
- Be prepared to spend more on window cleaning!
Rococo have recently installed a number of bifolding doors projects in the South of England, so if you are based in Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury, the New Forest or in the Poole, Bournemouth - please get in touch.
We would love to hear about your bifold doors home improvement project - why not make an appointment to see us or send us your drawings.